Yes, you can apply to Holberton as long as you will be 18 by the start date of the cohort you are choosing to apply to. Please check with your State regulations about the minimum age for signing a contract or an ISA.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete or withdraw my application?
- Can I change my notification preferences
- Can I change my email?
- What companies do Holberton students work for?
- What type of jobs do Holberton students typically get?
- Once I’m accepted, can I defer to a future cohort?
- What makes a successful student at Holberton?
- What is the application process like?
- How can I change my selected cohort?
- I’m not 18 yet.. Can I apply/attend?