We hope students never leave the program once they’ve committed, but we do know that life happens. In the case that a student leaves, payment is prorated. Students who have completed less than 60 percent of the program will have to repay a pro rata of the Cap Amount based on the total number of program clock hours received. The shorter the amount of time you stay with the program, the less you are responsible to pay back.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay my ISA if I am not a software engineer after studying at Holberton?
- Does the ISA apply to pre-tax income?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program during the Trial Period (30 days from day 0) and I signed the ISA?
- Do I have to pay if I don't end up working in tech?
- What happens if I leave my job, or my internship ends?
- What happens if I don’t have a salaried job? How do I pay?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program after the Trial Period and I paid upfront- How much do I owe?
- How does the ISA work?
- What are the eligible criteria to sign an ISA?