So long as you are not earning more than the minimum income threshold, you will not pay anything towards your ISA. If you are unemployed or underemployed, your account may be put in deferment status.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay my ISA if I am not a software engineer after studying at Holberton?
- Does the ISA apply to pre-tax income?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program during the Trial Period (30 days from day 0) and I signed the ISA?
- What happens if I leave my job, or my internship ends?
- What happens if I don’t have a salaried job? How do I pay?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program after the Trial Period and I paid upfront- How much do I owe?
- How does the ISA work?
- What are the eligible criteria to sign an ISA in the USA?