Yes. Even if you decide to work in another industry, as long as you are making more than $40,000 per year ($3,333 per month), you will be responsible to pay the ISA.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay my ISA if I am not a software engineer after studying at Holberton?
- Does the ISA apply to pre-tax income?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program during the Trial Period (30 days from day 0) and I signed the ISA?
- Do I have to pay if I don't end up working in tech?
- What happens if I leave my job, or my internship ends?
- What happens if I don’t have a salaried job? How do I pay?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program after the Trial Period and I paid upfront- How much do I owe?
- How does the ISA work?
- What are the eligible criteria to sign an ISA?