No. We understand that attending the program is an enormous commitment, and we know paying for living expenses is no small feat. That said, we must be honest in saying that the program must be your priority or you will not succeed.
Articles in this section
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, can it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- Can I travel for work or fun while enrolled?
- Can I work part time while I attend Holberton?
- Can I work full time while attending Holberton?
- Can I attend Holberton part-time?
- Can I do your program remotely?