Holberton students will get a one week break every trimester (~every 3 months). This is the best time to travel and visit with friends or family. We do not recommend you travel unless it’s on a break because mandatory events can arise. Remember, that attendance is tied to your academic standing. If it is absolutely necessary to travel, i.e. a wedding, you will need to use your PTO towards time away.
Articles in this section
- What specializations do you offer?
- What is the curriculum like for specialization?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, you it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- What are Peer Learning Days?
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- I know this school doesn’t have any teachers or classes, but what happens when I’m totally lost and need some help?