Holberton students will get a one week break every trimester (~every 3 months). This is the best time to travel and visit with friends or family. We do not recommend you travel unless it’s on a break because mandatory events can arise. Remember, that attendance is tied to your academic standing. If it is absolutely necessary to travel, i.e. a wedding, you will need to use your PTO towards time away.
Articles in this section
- ¿Puedo hacer su programa a distancia?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, can it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- Can I travel for work or fun while enrolled?
- Can I work part time while I attend Holberton?
- Can I work full time while attending Holberton?
- Can I attend Holberton part-time?
- Can I do your program remotely?