Specialization can be done entirely remote. It is structured very similar to the fundamentals with projects and deadlines, but it can be done from anywhere you have internet access. If you happen to still be near the school while you are enrolled for year 2, we highly recommend you continue to come into school on a regular basis.
Articles in this section
- What specializations do you offer?
- What is the curriculum like for specialization?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, you it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- What are Peer Learning Days?
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- I know this school doesn’t have any teachers or classes, but what happens when I’m totally lost and need some help?