Specialization can be done entirely remote. It is structured very similar to the fundamentals with projects and deadlines, but it can be done from anywhere you have internet access. If you happen to still be near the school while you are enrolled for year 2, we highly recommend you continue to come into school on a regular basis.
Articles in this section
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, you it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- Can I travel for work or fun while enrolled?
- Can I work part time while I attend Holberton?
- Can I work full time while attending Holberton?
- Can I attend Holberton part-time?
- Can I do your program remotely?