We handle deferment on a case by case basis. We generally can accommodate, but it’s not a given that students can change to a cohort they did not apply to.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete or withdraw my application?
- Can I change my notification preferences
- Can I change my email?
- What companies do Holberton students work for?
- What type of jobs do Holberton students typically get?
- Once I’m accepted, can I defer to a future cohort?
- What makes a successful student at Holberton?
- How can I change my selected cohort?
- How soon after I apply do I find out if I am accepted at Holberton?
- Where can I find my server information?