Yes. The application process is the same for international as well as domestic applicants. The one thing to note however, international students do not qualify for the ISA (income share agreement), and must pay tuition upfront. They will also need to supply their own visa, Holberton cannot help in this process, nor can they issue student visas.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete or withdraw my application?
- Can I change my notification preferences
- Can I change my email?
- What companies do Holberton students work for?
- What type of jobs do Holberton students typically get?
- I am not a US citizen - can I apply to one of the US locations?
- Once I’m accepted, can I defer to a future cohort?
- What makes a successful student at Holberton?
- What is the application process like?
- How can I change my selected cohort?