There isn’t one type of job. Students leave this program with an arsenal of tools that allow them to move in whatever direction they want. A healthy amount of our students end up in full-stack engineering rolls, others with Dev/Ops, SRE, type of roles. Some of our students have begun their own startups, others joined startups at early stages. Our students work at reputable companies such as Apple, Dropbox, Linkedin - or small to midsize companies like Scality and Seesaw. You can learn more here
Articles in this section
- How do I delete or withdraw my application?
- Can I change my notification preferences
- Can I change my email?
- What companies do Holberton students work for?
- What type of jobs do Holberton students typically get?
- I am not a US citizen - can I apply to one of the US locations?
- Once I’m accepted, can I defer to a future cohort?
- What makes a successful student at Holberton?
- What is the application process like?
- How can I change my selected cohort?