If a student completes between 0 and 30 days of school, the student will not owe anything, the Up Front Tuition Agreement will be canceled and Refund will apply.
Articles in this section
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- How do you deal with students in the same cohort with different skill levels ?
- I know this school doesn’t have any teachers or classes, but what happens when I’m totally lost and need some help?
- I don’t have any prior experience, can I still attend Holberton?
- Does Holberton have any prerequisites?
- I’m not 18 yet.. Can I apply/attend?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program after the Trial Period - How much do I owe?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program during the Trial Period (30 days from day 0)
- What are the eligible criteria to pay Up Front?