We hope students never leave the program once they’ve committed, but we do know that life happens. In the case that a student leaves, students who have completed less than 60 percent of the program will have a refund of the amount already paid, based on the total number of program clock hours received.
Articles in this section
- What specializations do you offer?
- What is the curriculum like for specialization?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, you it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- What are Peer Learning Days?
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- I know this school doesn’t have any teachers or classes, but what happens when I’m totally lost and need some help?