Yes, you can apply to Holberton as long as you will be 18 by the start date of the cohort you are choosing to apply to. Please check with your State regulations about the minimum age for signing a contract or an ISA.
Articles in this section
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- How do you deal with students in the same cohort with different skill levels ?
- I know this school doesn’t have any teachers or classes, but what happens when I’m totally lost and need some help?
- I don’t have any prior experience, can I still attend Holberton?
- Does Holberton have any prerequisites?
- I’m not 18 yet.. Can I apply/attend?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program after the Trial Period - How much do I owe?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program during the Trial Period (30 days from day 0)
- What are the eligible criteria to pay Up Front?