Every trimester, students are allotted a certain number of days for “Personal Time Off” (PTO) from mandatory days. PTOs can be used at a student's discretion to miss mandatory days or skip presentations without negatively affecting their score. We know everyone gets sick and unexpected life situations arise; we want students to feel empowered regarding their health.
Articles in this section
- What are Peer Learning Days?
- What is the curriculum like for specializations?
- What specializations do you offer?
- Do you have grades at Holberton?
- How are projects graded or evaluated?
- What happens if a student falls below the 80% overall average?
- What is PTO?
- Professional Advisors
- Week Zero