Holberton does not have a ‘typical’ day. Each day at Holberton depends a bit on the individual student, as well as what is currently going on with the curriculum. We have two types of days that are mandatory to be onsite and other days where each student can come and go as they please. Our mandatory days consist of Peer Learning Days and Practice Interviews. We also host a variety of events at the school, meetups, fireside chats, hackathons, etc.
Articles in this section
- What specializations do you offer?
- What is the curriculum like for specialization?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, you it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- What are Peer Learning Days?
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- How do you deal with students in the same cohort with different skill levels ?