Holberton does not have a ‘typical’ day. Each day at Holberton depends a bit on the individual student, as well as what is currently going on with the curriculum. We have two types of days that are mandatory to be onsite and other days where each student can come and go as they please. Our mandatory days consist of Peer Learning Days and Practice Interviews. We also host a variety of events at the school, meetups, fireside chats, hackathons, etc.
Articles in this section
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, can it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- Can I travel for work or fun while enrolled?
- Can I work part time while I attend Holberton?
- Can I work full time while attending Holberton?
- Can I attend Holberton part-time?
- Can I do your program remotely?