It varies with each situation. We have had quite a few parents come through our program. Whatever your life situation is - kids, a partner, a sick family member… etc… know that Holberton is a full-time school. There will be days where it is mandatory to be on site from 9am-5pm and know that for the next 2 years, Holberton will be a huge chunk of your life. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to the admissions team. We’d love to get you connected with other student parents to share their experience.
Articles in this section
- What specializations do you offer?
- What is the curriculum like for specialization?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, you it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- What are Peer Learning Days?
- How does Holberton handle ‘teaching’ soft skills?
- As Holberton scales, how does it plan to maintain the current community and culture?
- How do you deal with students in the same cohort with different skill levels ?