It varies with each situation. We have had quite a few parents come through our program. Whatever your life situation is - kids, a partner, a sick family member… etc… know that Holberton is a full-time school. There will be days where it is mandatory to be on site from 9am-5pm and know that for the next 2 years, Holberton will be a huge chunk of your life. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to the admissions team. We’d love to get you connected with other student parents to share their experience.
Articles in this section
- ¿Puedo hacer su programa a distancia?
- How flexible or difficult is the program for someone with kids or similar responsibilities?
- Does the Specialization year have any mandatory days, can it be done remotely?
- What are the most active hours of the Day at the school on any given day?
- What does a typical day at Holberton look like?
- Can I travel for work or fun while enrolled?
- Can I work part time while I attend Holberton?
- Can I work full time while attending Holberton?
- Can I attend Holberton part-time?
- Can I do your program remotely?