Students pay 17% of their monthly gross (also known as pre-tax) income for up to a maximum of 42 payment months. Details vary by school and country, and for any type of jobs (in software engineering or not).
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay my ISA if I am not a software engineer after studying at Holberton?
- Does the ISA apply to pre-tax income?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program during the Trial Period (30 days from day 0) and I signed the ISA?
- Do I have to pay if I don't end up working in tech?
- What happens if I leave my job, or my internship ends?
- What happens if I don’t have a salaried job? How do I pay?
- What happens if I decide to leave the program after the Trial Period and I paid upfront- How much do I owe?
- How does the ISA work?
- What are the eligible criteria to sign an ISA?